Our 5 Oil Hair Conditioner can help repair your damaged and weak hair – every strand gets the treatment it needs instantly when you apply the oil. A little goes a long way.
Organic Coconut oil, extra virgin Olive oil, castor oil, almond oil, jojoba oil. Essential oils – Cedarwood, Lavender, rosemary, Vitamin E.
- Castor Oil – is excellent in making hair soft and promotes retention of moisture for skin and hair. It is a treatment for hair thinning and hair loss. It prevents dry and itchy scalp and it can be effective for treating skin/scalp infections like ringworm.
- Coconut oil, virgin organic – is a natural moisturizer and conditioner, one of the best natural nutrients for hair. It helps in the healthy growth of hair gives it a shiny complexion. Coconut oil prevents dandruff, lice, and lice eggs, even if your scalp is dry. It helps in the re-growth of damaged hair and provides the essential proteins required for nourishing damaged hair.
- Jojoba oil – is a hair conditioning oil. A liquid wax rather than an oil, it is a great skin and hair conditioner.
- Olive oil – is a rich moisturizing treatment. It is also suitable as a treatment for damaged, dry hair.
- Almond sweet oil – softens, strengthens and nourishes hair. With the benefits of Vitamin E and potassium, almond oil helps with hair fallout and breakage as a natural hair loss treatment. Almond oil nourishes and moisturizes the dry scalp, and removes the flakiness.
Using 5 Oil Hair Conditioner
- Hot Oil treatment – use once a week. Heat a bottle of oil by putting it in hot water for ten minutes. Apply 5 Oil Conditioner to hair, wrap hair in a warm towel for 20 minutes. Wash then dry hair.
- Leave-in Treatment – Apply product to damp hair, massage scalp, and cover head with a plastic cap for one hour or leave overnight for maximum absorption. [You may sit under a dryer for 20 minutes on medium]. Style and let hair dry.
- After shampoo – Massage the conditioner in the hair from roots to the ends. Style and let hair dry.
- Oil Spray – Combine 1 ounce of 5 Oil Conditioner with 3 oz. of distilled or spring water in a mixing bowl. Stir until the ingredients are completely mixed. Pour the mixture into an 8-oz. spray bottle, and secure the lid. Label the bottle with the contents, and store it in a cool, dark place when not in use. Shake well before each use. To use, spritz a light coating of the 5 Oil Conditioner onto freshly shampooed, damp hair, and work it in with your fingertips. May be used daily on dry hair as a style refresher or detangler.